Singapore – The channels division of NBCUniversal International Television announced that The Style Network is refreshing its brand and image by introducing a new look that it says appeals to women’s desire for living stylish lifestyles. The channel will refresh its logo, on-air look and tagline in Asia and around the world – following on from the North American refresh in mid-2012. The network rebrand will go into effect on-air in Asia from April 1, 2013.
Under the new tagline “Watch It. Love It. Style It.”, the channel will offer original, relatable and aspirational content that reinforces the channel’s vision to celebrate women whose desire to style every aspect of their lives varies from how they beautify themselves to how they enrich the world around them.
As part of the refresh, the Style circle logo is replaced with a classic midnight blue typeface accented by a splash of light blue. The new logo is mutable and will be filled in with different patterns and colours that reflect the ever-changing trends in fashion and stylish living while embodying how viewers see the world through a prism of Style.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 51 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 51 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 50 views | posted on January 26, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 48 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020