Singapore’s Second Asian Festival of Children’s Content to feature Media Summit
Singapore – This year’s Asian Festival of Children’s Content on May 29 will feature a Media Summit, gathering content creators and media professionals from regional pay-TV broadcasters, production houses and publishing houses for a one-day conference focusing on Asian children’s media content. The Summit will focus on maximising content through transmedia storytelling.
Commissioning editors from regional pay-TV broadcasters, namely Syahrizan Mansor (Senior Director, Head of Programming & On-Air, Nickelodeon Asia), Leslie Lee (Director, Programming, Walt Disney Television Southeast Asia) and Charmaine Kwan (Vice President, Programming, Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific), will share pointers on pitching, meeting the channel’s requirements, story development and cultivating a good working relationship between the production houses and the networks during the panel session, “Meet the Commissioners: What the Networks Want”.
Speakers from production houses include David Kwok (CEO, Tiny Island Productions), Galen Yeo (Creative Director, The Moving Visuals), Marc Checkley (Head of Development – Asia, activeTV), Ervin Han (VP, Development, Scrawl Studios) and Jacqueline Chan (General Manager, Southern Star Singapore). They will speak on a range of topics from tailoring content for new media to content collaborations.
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 132 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Period drama ‘Last Madame’ named Best Digital Fiction Series at the 25th Asian Television Awards 115 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Anchor-turned-actor Ivan Tai cast in RTM miniseries ‘A.I in Love’ with Janna Nick and Dini Shcatzmann 105 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- ‘The Witch of Kings Cross’ to be released worldwide on Amazon, iTunes, Vimeo, and GooglePlay on 9 February 77 views | posted on January 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020