Shine International and Fox International Channels sign worldwide deal for “The Bridge”
Shine International and FOX International Channels (FIC) have announced a global deal for The Bridge. The deal grants FIC first-window pay broadcast rights across the group’s international footprint, and enters the entities into a co-financing partnership. As announced earlier this month, The Bridge was picked up to series by FX for a 2013 debut.
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 75 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Banijay unveils new identity and portfolio 68 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 63 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 60 views | posted on July 10, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020