Singapore – CNBC has announced a new 10-episode season of its CNBC Meets series, which premiered in Asia Pacific on March 23. The first episode featured an in-depth interview with former U.S president, Bill Clinton, in his home town of Little Rock as he reflects on key moments in his life.
The half-hour programme series, sponsored by Bank of America Merril Lynch, is hosted by CNBC presenter Tania Bryer as she profiles some of the world’s most influential high-flyers and examine how they have achieved success in their career and home life, as well as their commitments to philanthropy.
- iQiyi International’s first original K-drama series ‘My Roommate Is A Gumiho’ to premiere on 26 May 123 views | posted on May 10, 2021
- ViacomCBS consumer products bolster Asia team with new hires 93 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- Tencent’s WeTV now available on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 69 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- C-Suite spotlight: Alon Shtruzman of Keshet International 66 views | posted on May 8, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020