NBCUniversal International Television Production appoints Sarah Cooper as COO
Sarah Cooper, COO, NBCUniversal Intl TV Production
London – Sarah Cooper has been appointed to the newly created role of Chief Operating Officer of NBCUniversal International Television Production, effective March 11. The announcement was made by Michael Edelstein, President, NBCUniversal International Television Production, to whom she will report.
Based in London, Cooper will be integral to the management team Edelstein is continuing to build to drive strategic growth across the television production business. She will assume daily operational responsibility for business and legal affairs, HR, finance, merchandising and licensing, and format sales as NBCUniversal International Television continues to expand by establishing new ventures and forging creative and strategic partnerships across the international television and digital landscape.
“Sarah Cooper is one of the most outstanding and respected executives in the business and we are delighted that she has joined our growing team. She has a vast array of international experience and will be an invaluable asset as we continue to build NBCU International Television Production into the premiere destination for content creators working outside the United States,” said Edelstein.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,062 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 76 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 49 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020