National Geographic Channel and Ridley Scott to produce “Killing Jesus”
Washington – Following the success of National Geographic Channel’s (NGC) factual drama of Bill O’Reilly’s best-selling history Killing Lincoln, NGC President Howard. T Owens has announced that the network will once more work with Scott Free Productions to co-produce a film based on O’Reilly’s and co-author, Martin Dugard’s Killing Jesus: A History. The announcement comes as the network is also in pre-production on the film adaptation of “Killing Kennedy,” expected to air globally on National Geographic Channels later this year.
Production is slated to begin this fall, combining rare historical insights with dramatic and emotionally engaging storytelling in the signature style of Scott Free Productions. Killing Jesus will premiere globally on NGC in 171 countries and 38 languages in 2014.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 45 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020