MIPTV: Telemundo Internacional announces line-up of content
Miami – Telemundo Internacional has announced its series and telenovelas set for release at this year’s MIPTV. La Patrona (The Return) will be headlining the slate after achieving audience records on-air in the U.S.
Other programmes to debut at the event includes Pasión Prohibida (Forbidden Love) and The Lord of the Skies. Formats such as game shows Letris and One Minute of Glory – both part of the distribution agreement with Reset TV, series Separados (Better Off Single), Tales of the Virgin of Guadalupe and interview show Efecto Naim, will also be available for offers.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,293 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 94 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 86 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 84 views | posted on July 29, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020