MIPTV: MIPFormats International Pitch competition 2013 finalists announced
Paris – MIPFormats has announced the names of the MIPFormats International Pitch competition finalists who will be invited to Cannes to pitch their projects during the 4th edition of MIPFormats, running on April 6-7, 2013, ahead of MIPTV (April 8-11 in Cannes, France). Warner Bros. International Television Production, the exclusive sponsor of the competition, oversaw the pre-selection and will spend up to €25,000 to develop the winning project of the MIPFormats Pitch.
The five finalists are: Big Again (Australia); Master Guesser (Germany); Nightmare Situation (United Kingdom); Pass The Bomb (France); and The Bad Girls And Boys School For Old People (Switzerland). The finalists will pitch their project live on Sunday 7 April in front of an international jury of formats experts.
- Netflix original series ‘Better Than Us’ sets independent second season with Organic Media, Wudi Pictures for streaming in Greater China 75 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- Hearst Television Station utilises TVU Networks for daily remote broadcast 43 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 40 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 36 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020