MIPTV: Endemol unveils new formats line up from across Europe and the USA
Endemol has announced its new line up of entertainment formats for MIPTV 2013. This includes Endemol’s Wall of Fame, and Does Someone Have to Go Now – which was commissioned by FOX. The Brain, which was originally produced by Endemol Germany, has already been sold to Spain and Italy, where it ranked number one in its prime time slot.
Next One from Endemol Italy has also launched in Spain on Antena 3 and is already being piloted in several territories with further announcements expected soon. Endemol Germany’s Unbeatable as well as reality show Grading Mom and Dad from Endemol Netherlands have been announced as well. Endemol Spain’s Your Face Sounds Familiar is also set to return to this year’s MIPTV having now sold to 20 countries.
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced 564 views | posted on January 17, 2021
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 129 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Period drama ‘Last Madame’ named Best Digital Fiction Series at the 25th Asian Television Awards 113 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Anchor-turned-actor Ivan Tai cast in RTM miniseries ‘A.I in Love’ with Janna Nick and Dini Shcatzmann 94 views | posted on January 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020