MIPTV: A+E Networks to debut new content and formats at MIPTV 2013
New York – A+E Networks announced that it would be releasing all new line-up of TV movies, real-life series, and a selection of formats for the international market. Headlining the slate are the Lifetime Original Movies Ring of Fire, Betty & Coretta, and Romeo Killer: The Chris Porco Story.
Other programming highlights include Storage Wars: New York, Double Divas, Bamazon, Aussie Pickers, Pawn Stars UK, and the format 7 Days of Sex. Counting Cars, Duck Dynasty, Mankind: The Story of All of Us and The Men Who Built America are also set to return to this year’s MIPTV.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 47 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 33 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 31 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020