Mei Tian Mei Yu’s “Planet Homebuddies” scores strong ratings
Beijing-based entertainment company Mei Tian Mei Yu (Mei Tian) has reported that its new Web / TV sitcom Planet Homebuddies has amassed seven million viewers since launching in February on top China portals and online platforms Tudou, Youku, Baofeng, PPTV, iQiyi and SINA.
The six-part series that premiered during the Chinese New Year, takes a humorous look at the new trend among China’s white collar youth who choose to live and work at home. Based on a concept by President/CEO of Metan Development Group, Larry Namer, the series was developed and written as a TV/Web format for global audiences, marking the first time a China media company is using the internet to pilot domestic and global TV projects.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 74 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 42 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020