Keshet International (KI), the global distribution arm of Israel’s Keshet Media Group, has announced the appointment of Kanwal Hayer, who joins as Senior Sales Manager, Asia and Middle East. Kanwal’s first outing will be at MIPTV in Cannes in April, where Keshet International will introduce new non-scripted formats, along with their highly successful reality dating series Girlfri3nds, which has been renewed for the second season with ITV2 in the UK.
Kanwal will be based out of Keshet International’s new London office together and will report to Keren Shahar who is Head of Sales and Acquisitions. Kanwal’s appointment will see him taking lead for sales in UK & Ireland, Asia, India, Middle East, Africa, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Belarus, Moldova.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 62 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 59 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 56 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020