Joyce Yeung promoted to Executive Vice-President, Asia, BBC Worldwide
Singapore – Paul Dempsey, incoming President, Global Markets has named Joyce Yeung as Executive Vice-President, Asia. Yeung will be responsible for running all of BBC Worldwide’s businesses in the region. She is responsible for the P&L, business development and delivering revenue and profit growth across all businesses in Asia which will include channels, TV sales, consumer products and production.
The appointment, which officially starts on April 2, follows the reorganisation of BBC Worldwide to further increase its focus on international markets, enabling it to capture future growth opportunities around the world. The reorganisation will see the business reconfigured from divisional to geographic lines of management. As a result, BBC Worldwide’s existing structure, primarily based around five global divisions, will cease to exist. Instead, P&L ownership and primary commercial accountability will move closer to its customers.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 61 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 58 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 53 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 49 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020