iPad game for “The Adventures of Little Nutbrown Hare” available globally
Sydney – SLR Productions’ first iPad game for pre-school brand Guess How Much I Love You – The Adventures of Little Nutbrown Hare, which was released earlier this year, is now available globally.
The game, developed with the assistance of Screen Australia and Screen NSW, will allow children and parents to create sounds and their own animations. Children will also get to enjoy the personalised postcard sending function which allows them to share the experience with the family.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 52 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 49 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 31 views | posted on August 12, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020