HIT Entertainment greenlights ninth series of “Fireman Sam”
London – HIT Entertainment announced that a brand new CGI series of Fireman Sam and a feature-length special will be released in December 2013.
The 24×10’ TV series will be produced along with one extended episode (1 x 22’). These will be followed by a 60-minute feature-length special, in which Turner Broadcasting has already acquired the rights for its pre-school channel Cartoonito. The ninth season of the series will be produced by China-based digital animation company Xing Xing who also collaborated on the three previous highly successful series.
“Fireman Sam continues to increase in popularity and, to meet the overwhelming demand for new content, HIT has committed to significant investment in the series to ensure the future remains bright,” said Marion Edwards, Executive Producer, HIT Entertainment.
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 132 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Period drama ‘Last Madame’ named Best Digital Fiction Series at the 25th Asian Television Awards 115 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Anchor-turned-actor Ivan Tai cast in RTM miniseries ‘A.I in Love’ with Janna Nick and Dini Shcatzmann 105 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- ‘The Witch of Kings Cross’ to be released worldwide on Amazon, iTunes, Vimeo, and GooglePlay on 9 February 77 views | posted on January 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020