Antwerp, Belgium – Fashion One, the international channel for fashion, entertainment and lifestyle television, has announced its expansion in South Africa with the launch of Fashion One Africa feed on TopTV, a satellite TV network service provider in South Africa. The new feed will be available on TopTV channel 179 nationwide starting next month with content covering the latest international fashion, entertainment, and lifestyle news, profiles of A-list celebrities, luxury brands, holiday destinations, and red carpet events.
In addition to a line-up of original programming including reality shows, documentaries, beauty tips and street styling, Fashion One will start covering more major African cultural events from art, music, dance and food, and shine light on the best of local fashion designers, creative talents and innovative design within the region. The channel will debut with fashion news series, Fashion Frontline, and African Fashion International 2012, where viewers can get exclusive, front row pass to African designers and runway access. Viewers will also enjoy Eco Fashion, an on-going documentary series and Yoga, Health and Well-being, a lifestyle series.
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 104 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- 5 reasons why AXN’s ‘Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector’ needs to be on your watchlist 56 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 55 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 50 views | posted on July 8, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020