Children’s favourites from the BBC come to Amazon’s LOVEFiLM
London – LOVEFiLM.com, an Amazon company, has announced a deal with BBC Worldwide on Friday to bring acclaimed children’s shows for streaming instantly. The shows include Teletubbies for pre-schoolers, the family drama The Sarah Jane Adventures and the interactive live-action show Balamory.
The introduction of BBC’s premium content to the website is an addition to the expanding library of TV shows for the younger audience, following content deals with Aardman, eOne, DHX Media, Disney and Saban Brands.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,305 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 94 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 87 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 84 views | posted on July 29, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020