Al Jazeera Children’s Channel to offer Disney content in the Middle East and North Africa
Doha, Qatar – Al Jazeera Children’s Channel (JCC) has acquired the rights to a selection of Disney’s popular kids and family content, including Disney and Disney/Pixar movies as well as Disney Channels’ live action and animated series. The Disney films and TV shows will offer audiences in the Middle East and North Africa a wide range of exciting entertainment. This new free TV agreement is in line with the company’s new content strategy and follows JCC’s recent children’s programming agreement with BBC Worldwide.
Through this deal, JCC will telecast popular acclaimed television shows like Phineas and Ferb, Kim Possible, Lilo and Stitch and Zeke and Luther. Baraem TV, JCC’s preschoolers channel, will feature popular titles like Handy Manny, Little Einsteins, and Jojo’s Circus. JCC will also feature popular animated films from Disney including A Bug’s Life, Toy Story, Cars and Tangled among others. All programmes will be dubbed into classical Arabic and will roll out in the coming months.
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 93 views | posted on January 26, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 58 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 55 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- ‘Beyblade Burst’ TV series now airing on RTV Indonesia via Animasia Studio 54 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020