YOU On Demand launches more VOD offerings in China
New York – YOU On Demand Holdings has launched a full suite of entertainment offerings with a multi-platform marketing campaign targeted to begin on February 10, the start of the Chinese New Year. The initial phase of the multi-tiered launch offers China-based consumers several VOD choices including Transactional (TVOD) and Subscription (SVOD).
TVOD provide users on demand access to all the latest Hollywood releases and independent movie titles at a retail price of US$1-$2. Some of the popular titles that users can expect include Marvel’s The Avengers, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Star Trek (2009) and The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie. SVOD enables users to choose among two monthly Netflix-type subscription packages at US$3-$5, each with access to popular titles. The first variation, branded as YOU Cinema On Demand, includes a variety of Hollywood library titles while the second, CHC Cinema On Demand, offers exclusive access to locally-produced movies.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 64 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 50 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020