Television New Zealand acquires Endemol programmes
New Zealand broadcaster Television New Zealand Limited (TVNZ) has acquired a slate of Endemol programming for its suite of channels, in deals negotiated by Endemol Worldwide Distribution’s Sales Director, Kirsten Cargill.
TVNZ has acquired for channels TV1 and TV2, coming-of-age drama series Puberty Blues, comedy series Happily Divorced, starring Fran Drescher, and The Spa. They have also renewed their commitment to Packed to the Rafters, Offspring and My Kitchen Rules, British comedy Benidorm; high thrills game show Wipeout USA and factual series Restoration Man.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 124 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 73 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- iQiyi to simulcast streaming ‘Girls Planet 999’ with Korea on 6 August 55 views | posted on August 5, 2021
- ‘Make a Wish’ from iQiyi’s Sweet On collection becomes a hit with its lovely human-cat couple 50 views | posted on August 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021