“Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” scores two wins at TOTY Awards
New York – Nickelodeon’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles has received two awards at the 13th annual Toy of the Year (TOTY) Awards and Toy Industry Hall of Fame induction ceremony.
Playmates Toys, which manufactures and distributes the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles merchandise, took home the Boy Toy of the Year award as well as the Property of the Year award. The Boy Toy of the Year award recognises an outstanding toy developed for boys of any age while the Property of the Year award recognises a property that has had the greatest success spreading its brand throughout the industry.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,304 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 94 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 87 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 84 views | posted on July 29, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020