“Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” scores two wins at TOTY Awards
New York – Nickelodeon’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles has received two awards at the 13th annual Toy of the Year (TOTY) Awards and Toy Industry Hall of Fame induction ceremony.
Playmates Toys, which manufactures and distributes the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles merchandise, took home the Boy Toy of the Year award as well as the Property of the Year award. The Boy Toy of the Year award recognises an outstanding toy developed for boys of any age while the Property of the Year award recognises a property that has had the greatest success spreading its brand throughout the industry.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 316 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 52 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- Hotstar launches in Singapore with exclusive streaming of the Dream11 IPL 2020 Playoffs and Final 44 views | posted on October 20, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 39 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020