Outdoor Channel celebrates third anniversary in Asia
Singapore – Multi Channels Asia announced that Outdoor Channel has marked the beginning of its third year of operation in the Asia-Pacific region with nine new carriage agreements including MediaCorp Toggle in Singapore; cable networks DCN, HCN and TCN in South Korea; MeTV in Thailand; Phnom Penh Cable Television (PPCTV) in Cambodia; Palau National Communications Corporation (PNCC) in Palau; SkyNet in Myanmar; and Skymedia in Mongolia.
Outdoor Channel has also further strengthened its reach in The Philippines, which is now available through 100 local pay-TV systems and almost 600,000 households across the country. Through this latest expansion, Outdoor Channel is now available across 14 countries to over five million television households.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 90 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 50 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 34 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020