NGCI acquires “David Rocco’s Dolce India” from Breakthrough Entertainment
Toronto – Breakthrough Entertainment announced that it has presold celebrity chef David Rocco’s newest lifestyle/reality series, David Rocco’s Dolce India, to National Geographic Channels International (NGCI). The series will premiere on NGCI’s Nat Geo Adventure channel in Australia, Asia, Italy, Turkey, Israel, Malta, and Greece.
After David Rocco’s Dolce Vita and David Rocco’s Amalfi Getaway, the Rockhead Entertainment-produced series now takes its star chef to India, where Rocco will be a fish-out-of-water in a land he has never visited. Equipped with his Italian sensibilities, he embarks on a quest to challenge himself by melding ingredients and techniques from Italy. Famous for his Italian culinary skills, Rocco is determined to raise the bar on his knowledge and expand his repertoire. With his reputation at stake and the potential for immediate failure in every episode, the obstacles Rocco must overcome are greater than he has ever faced as a chef.
- ViacomCBS consumer products bolster Asia team with new hires 60 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- Disney+ Hotstar set to launch in Malaysia on 1 June 48 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- TFC tops Comscore’s TV viewing engagement for Filipino networks in multicultural Asian households in the US in March 2021 44 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- Tencent’s WeTV now available on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 34 views | posted on May 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020