NGCI acquires “David Rocco’s Dolce India” from Breakthrough Entertainment
Toronto – Breakthrough Entertainment announced that it has presold celebrity chef David Rocco’s newest lifestyle/reality series, David Rocco’s Dolce India, to National Geographic Channels International (NGCI). The series will premiere on NGCI’s Nat Geo Adventure channel in Australia, Asia, Italy, Turkey, Israel, Malta, and Greece.
After David Rocco’s Dolce Vita and David Rocco’s Amalfi Getaway, the Rockhead Entertainment-produced series now takes its star chef to India, where Rocco will be a fish-out-of-water in a land he has never visited. Equipped with his Italian sensibilities, he embarks on a quest to challenge himself by melding ingredients and techniques from Italy. Famous for his Italian culinary skills, Rocco is determined to raise the bar on his knowledge and expand his repertoire. With his reputation at stake and the potential for immediate failure in every episode, the obstacles Rocco must overcome are greater than he has ever faced as a chef.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 181 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 168 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 145 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 105 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021