Miami – Maid in Manhattan, distributed by Telemundo Internacional, made its debut in Africa last week with its premiere in Uganda.
Karina Etchison, Vice President of Sales for Europe, the Middle East and Africa, is pleased with the telenovela’s premere in Uganda on Nation TV. “I am very proud to share with Ugandans our great passion of powerful love stories, as well as the quality production of Maid in Manhattan. I’m sure this Cinderella tale will capture their hearts and have them yearning for more.”
The telenovela is an adaptation of the Sony Pictures film Maid in Manhattan by Luis Zelkowickz, who is currently working on the scripts for the highly anticipated Telemundo telenovela El Señor de los Cielos, to premiere shortly on the network in the U.S.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 67 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 60 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 59 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 57 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020