Miami – Maid in Manhattan, distributed by Telemundo Internacional, made its debut in Africa last week with its premiere in Uganda.
Karina Etchison, Vice President of Sales for Europe, the Middle East and Africa, is pleased with the telenovela’s premere in Uganda on Nation TV. “I am very proud to share with Ugandans our great passion of powerful love stories, as well as the quality production of Maid in Manhattan. I’m sure this Cinderella tale will capture their hearts and have them yearning for more.”
The telenovela is an adaptation of the Sony Pictures film Maid in Manhattan by Luis Zelkowickz, who is currently working on the scripts for the highly anticipated Telemundo telenovela El Señor de los Cielos, to premiere shortly on the network in the U.S.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 80 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 42 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020