London – The Cambodian Broadcasting Service has awarded Kantar Media a two year contract for television audience research. The contract, beginning this year, extends Kantar Media’s footprint for audience research to 62 countries including eight Asian Pacific countries: Australia, China, Cambodia, New Zealand, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea and Vietnam.
Kantar Media will record the television viewing habits of more than 500 homes in specific regions and urban areas including Phnom Penh, Siem Riep and Battam Bang using a personal diary service. Clients will use Infosys+ analysis software to conduct in-depth analysis of the recorded viewing habits including what they watch, when they watch it and for how long.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 64 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 31 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020