ITV Studios brings back “Saturday Night Takeaway” for MIPTV 2013
ITV Studios Global Entertainment (ITVS GE) is bringing a refreshed version of ITV Studios’ primetime entertainment format Saturday Night Takeaway to MIPTV 2013, after the show successfully returned on ITV in the UK on February 23, with a peak audience of 8.1 million and averaging 7.1 million across the show, making it the most watched programme of the night and ITV’s highest rating Saturday night show so far this year.
“Saturday Night Takeaway is a proven international hit format which offers a real alternative to the talent shows. The UK ratings success demonstrates that there is still an appetite for a feel-good, family primetime entertainment show and we look forward to presenting the refreshed show to buyers at MIPTV,” said Director of International Formats for ITV Studios, Mike Beale.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 31 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Short-format OTT platform Biiggbang Amusement launches as it aims to have the world’s largest content library 30 views | posted on January 19, 2021
- GoQuest Media locks in distribution deal with Telekom Srbija 28 views | posted on January 19, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 26 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020