Foxtel Executive Director of Television, Brian Walsh, has announced some key television appointments at Foxtel Networks Australia.
Brendon Moo has been appointed to the role of General Manager, General Entertainment Channels, and will oversee the management of FOX8, Arena, FOX Classics, The Comedy Channel and 111 HITS. General Manager of Foxtel’s Music Channels, Shaun James, will now also oversee the Foxtel Networks Digital team.
Elsewhere, Graham Burrells has been appointed to the role of Creative Director, Movies and Drama. Burrells will be in the care of the recently launched FOXTEL Movies and Premium Drama channels.
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 103 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- ZEE5 Global unveils its sixth Bangladeshi Original web series ‘Ladies & Gentlemen’ 47 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- AXN Asia launches its first-ever crime thriller podcast ‘Fey Hollow: The Fairy Tale Murders’ 44 views | posted on June 16, 2021
- K-drama lead actor Song Seon-Heon returns with a new investigative crime drama ‘Voice 4’ on tvN 39 views | posted on June 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020