CNBC Asia Pacific appoints Pauline Seow to regional ad sales team
Singapore – CNBC has appointed Pauline Seow to its Asia Pacific team as Regional Sales Director of Advertising Sales for Hong Kong, Taiwan and the Philippines. Seow will report to Junji Sumitani, Vice President, Advertising Sales, CNBC Asia Pacific, and will be based in Hong Kong. She will assume her new role immediately.
Seow will lead the development of integrated solutions across CNBC platforms spanning digital, TV, mobile and events. In addition, she will manage relationships with clients and advertising agencies while enhancing CNBC’s brand representation across these key markets.
Seow has over 20 years of branding, marketing and advertising sales experience in Asia Pacific. Before CNBC, Seow was a Client Services Director at FOX International Channels, responsible for managing its regional client services team delivering integrated customised client solutions across all the Fox brands. Prior to this she was with UBS as Director of Brand and Advertising and then Business Marketing Director, overseeing the marketing, planning and strategy for the Investment bank.
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 65 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 61 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020