Carrington leaves Turner EMEA amidst major restructuring
Michael Carrington is leaving his current position as Chief Content Officer of Turner Broadcasting System (TBS) EMEA to join children’s producer and distributor, HIT Entertainment. Carrington will assume the newly created position of Head of Content and Production at HIT Global Brands.
Carrington, who joined Turner in 2010 from CBeebies, will be based in HIT’s London office, where he will be responsible for enhancing HIT’s centre of excellence for content and development, reporting into Edward Catchpole.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 188 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 103 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020