BroadcastAsia and CommunicAsia 2013 to hold joint panels for the first time
Singapore – The annual conferences held at CommunicAsia, EnterpriseIT and BroadcastAsia are back in a new format, with a joint visionary address and a cross-industry C-level panel discussion encompassing the ICT, broadcasting, pro-audio, film and TV industries from June 18 to 21, at the Marina Bay Sands Singapore. CommunicAsia2013 Summit and BroadcastAsia2013 International Conference have conceptualised a joint panel discussion that will draw professionals from both industries.
The “Thought-Leaders Panel” of C-level executives will bring together telco companies like global satellite operator MEASAT, as well as broadcast companies like multi-media and content creator, Media Prima Berhad, to identify opportunities for collaboration between the telecom and broadcast industries.
For the first time, delegates from both the CommunicAsia2013 Summit and BroadcastAsia2013 International Conference will be participating in a two-part visionary address on June 19. The first is the Governmental Visionary Address by the Minister for Technology, State Government of Victoria, Australia, The Hon. Gordon Rich-Phillips, who will discuss how the Victorian Government, through its recently released ICT Strategy, sets out to deliver better services, reduce waste, encourage innovation and improve ICT procurement across government. This is followed by the Industry Visionary Address by Mr. Karim Temsamani, Head of Asia Pacific, Google, where he will highlight how the Asian consumer is pushing the world’s Internet to new directions. Over the next few years, Asia can expect to see millions of new mobile Internet users enter this booming market.
The refreshed CommunicAsia2013 Summit will have eight key tracks, each kicking off with a panel discussion and two interactive workshops. The four-day programme will highlight the importance of understanding the customer so that businesses can be prepared to deliver a superior experience. More than 110 speakers will share their views and discuss critical issues affecting the ICT industry.
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 84 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- 5 Asian romance dramas on iQiyi that will make you love ‘love’ again 55 views | posted on July 26, 2021
- The Q announces a lineup of new-age comedy series 53 views | posted on July 29, 2021
- ShemarooMe expands worldwide reach on connected televisions via partnership with ZEASN 51 views | posted on July 29, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021