Armie Jarin-Bennett has joined CNN Asia Pacific as Executive Director of CNN Broadcast Services & Affiliate Relations. An Emmy Award-winner, Jarin-Bennett takes up the Hong Kong-based position following more than fifteen years working at CNN in the U.S.
In her new role, she will be responsible for all CNN broadcast sales and affiliate support in the Asia Pacific region. Working in coordination with Turner’s Networks & Content Distribution team in their respective markets, she is charged with managing all after-sales support initiatives for broadcasters including product training, broadcast workshop management and editorial support to affiliate newsrooms.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 87 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 60 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 42 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 39 views | posted on October 19, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020