ABS-CBN Corporation has successfully launched local versions of three global TV formats, Shine International’s MasterChef and Minute to Win It, and Endemol’s Deal or No Deal.
Chef Jayps, host Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo, Chef Ferns, and Chef Lau of MasterChef Pinoy Edition
MasterChef Pinoy Edition premiered in November last year during the channel’s morning timeslot to consistently high ratings, says ABS-CBN. The broadcaster gave the cooking reality show a Filipino flavour by dubbing it as a kitchen series highlighting the real-life struggles and triumphs of the aspiring cooks who come from different demographic and economic backgrounds. The series runs back-to-back with game show Minute to Win It, which premiered in mid-January and is one of the most-watched weekday programmes in the country.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 266 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 84 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 83 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- GoQuest Media seals deal with India’s MX Player 71 views | posted on July 23, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021