YOU On Demand signs Guangxi Cable for VOD in China
YOU On Demand, a Pay-Per-View (PPV) and VOD platform in China, has signed a carriage deal with cable operator Guangxi Cable, the sole cable operator in the southern province of Guangxi. The China-based operator provides service to five million cable homes.
Starting this month, Guangxi Cable’s VOD-ready customers will be able to enjoy YOU On Demand’s Transactional Video On Demand (TVOD) and Subscription Video On Demand (SVOD) offerings. These include YOU On Demand’s “YOU Cinema On Demand” SVOD service where hours of Hollywood films are available with new titles added every week, as well as the “CHC Cinema On Demand” service, which provides the option to choose award-winning domestic movies each month.
“With the addition of Guangxi Cable to our family of cable operators, YOU On Demand is off to a great start in reaching our year-end 2013 goal of 30 million cable homes passed,” said Shane McMahon, Chairman and CEO of YOU On Demand.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 63 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 50 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020