SBS International continues to sell Luke Nguyen franchise in the U.S.
Australia’s SBS International has sold the most recent series from the Luke Nguyen Franchise – Luke Nguyen’s Greater Mekong Part 2 to Scripps Food Network, making it the fourth series to be picked up by the U.S. broadcaster.
Scripps Network has also acquired four interstitials created for Chinese New Year, plus a two-hour special – Luke Nguyen’s Memories of Vietnam – which looks back at past series from the renowned Australian-Vietnamese chef.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 64 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 31 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020