Sangeeta Desai appointed COO and CFO of FremantleMedia
London – FremantleMedia has appointed Sangeeta Desai to the combined role of Chief Operating Officer (COO) and Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of FremantleMedia, effective immediately.
In her new role, Desai will be responsible for the management of FremantleMedia’s operations in its corporate centre including financial performance, legal and business affairs, IT, purchasing and procurement, and property. Desai will be based in London, reporting directly to the CEO of FremantleMedia, Cecile Frot-Coutaz, and will sit on the company’s Board of Directors.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 58 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 51 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 49 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 45 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020