NGC and Scott Free Productions to produce Killing Lincoln follow-up
In anticipation of the upcoming world premiere of Killing Lincoln in early 2013, National Geographic Channel has announced that it will once again join forces with Scott Free Productions to produce a two-hour film based on Killing Kennedy: The End of Camelot, Bill O’Reilly’s latest New York Times best-selling book with co-author Martin Dugard.
The two-hour factual drama will stay true to the narrative storytelling devices used by O’Reilly in the book, which recounts the assassination of John Fitzgerald Kennedy — and how a sequence of gunshots in Dallas not only killed a beloved president, but also propelled the nation into the Vietnam War and a cultural change.
“The common parallels between Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy are astonishing, with both assassinations profoundly changing the nation during crucial moments in its history. It made perfect sense that my follow-up to Lincoln would naturally lead to Kennedy,” said author Bill O’Reilly.
“While Kennedy’s assassination continues to garner many conspiracy theories, our story is based on facts, some that haven’t been publicly known. And with National Geographic Channel and Scott Free once again at the helm, I have the utmost trust and faith that they will bring the story of Kennedy and Camelot to life.”
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 48 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020