FRANCE 24 expands distribution in Asia, Europe and Oceania
FRANCE 24 has concluded a series of new distribution agreements, allowing the channel to strengthen its worldwide distribution in Denmark, Burma, Singapore, Thailand and Australia.
In Asia, the English version of FRANCE 24 has just launched on Burma’s new IPTV network Skynet (channel 45), allowing the channel to be available to 50,000 subscribers across the country. An agreement with Indonesia’s TelkomVision makes the French channel available 24/7 on the operator’s cable, IPTV and DTH platforms. FRANCE 24 is now accessible to an additional 100,000 subscribers in major Indonesian cities such as Jakarta, Bandung, Semarang and Denpasar.
The network also has extended its agreement with Singapore telecommunication company, SingTel, allowing its English version to be available on the operator mobile offer to 90,000 mobile TV subscribers. FRANCE 24 is also available 24/7 in the basic offer and will be available “à-la-carte” for 220 Baht (5,5 Euros) per month on major Thailand IPTV operator ME TV. FRANCE 24 has partnered with SBS Australia, allowing its English version to be broadcast 30 minutes per day at 3pm on SBS ONE. This 30-minute news segment is available for free on the Australian network website as well.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 41 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020