CNN has launched a new primetime evening news show, CNN NewsCenter, anchored out of Hong Kong by long-time CNN anchor Monita Rajpal. Rajpal is a journalist with more than two decades of experience in broadcast news where she anchored multiple primetime news shows and reported from locations across the globe, including Asia, Europe and Latin America.
The show delivers a fast-paced and engaging summary of all the key global headlines as they develop and is the latest addition to CNN’s Hong Kong programming expansion, following the recent debut of CNN Newsroom, Live from Hong Kong, a two hour morning news show anchored by Andrew Stevens and Patricia Wu, as well as the launch of On China, a monthly show hosted by Kristie Lu Stout.
CNN NewsCenter airs in the morning in North and South America, lunchtime in Europe, afternoon in the Middle East and Africa, and evening in the Asia Pacific region. The primetime news programme airs between CNN’s signature shows Amanpour and Piers Morgan Tonight.
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 74 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 54 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 51 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 48 views | posted on March 1, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020