CNN has launched a new primetime evening news show, CNN NewsCenter, anchored out of Hong Kong by long-time CNN anchor Monita Rajpal. Rajpal is a journalist with more than two decades of experience in broadcast news where she anchored multiple primetime news shows and reported from locations across the globe, including Asia, Europe and Latin America.
The show delivers a fast-paced and engaging summary of all the key global headlines as they develop and is the latest addition to CNN’s Hong Kong programming expansion, following the recent debut of CNN Newsroom, Live from Hong Kong, a two hour morning news show anchored by Andrew Stevens and Patricia Wu, as well as the launch of On China, a monthly show hosted by Kristie Lu Stout.
CNN NewsCenter airs in the morning in North and South America, lunchtime in Europe, afternoon in the Middle East and Africa, and evening in the Asia Pacific region. The primetime news programme airs between CNN’s signature shows Amanpour and Piers Morgan Tonight.
- Abacus Media Rights secures international distribution rights for ‘The Masked Dancer UK’ 104 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Differentiating the sports OTT experience 103 views | posted on May 14, 2021
- Asian independent short films now accessible worldwide with ZEASN and Viddsee team up 101 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Social entertainment platform GazeTV breaks the tradition with blockchain, tokenized ecosystem for audiences and video creators 68 views | posted on May 17, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020