BBCWW Channels and CBeebies UK create “Numtums Adventures”
BBC Worldwide Channels has unveiled Numtums Adventures (52 x 11’) as the latest new title in production for the international CBeebies network. The adventure comedy series was created as a result of BBC Worldwide Channels’ ongoing deal with CBeebies in-house productions in the UK. The series will make its worldwide debut on CBeebies in 2013/14.
Numtums Adventures was based on a series of five-minute learning shorts that currently air on the preschool channel in the UK and around the world to help children with their numbers. The new series targets upper pre-schoolers by introducing story driven episodes, fast paced comedy and visual humour, and distinct voices and personalities for the Numtum characters. Using CGI, each episode sees the number-obsessed heroes use their maths and number skills to resolve problems in their quirky hometown of Gumnut Gorge.
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 75 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Banijay unveils new identity and portfolio 69 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 63 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 60 views | posted on July 10, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020