Hong Kong – A press conference on the launch of Television Broadcasts China (TVBC) was held in Beijing on December 27, 2012. Honourable guests attending the press conference included Mr Li Rui Gang, Chairman of China Media Capital (CMC) and TVBC, Mr Cheong Shin Keong, General Manager of Broadcasting Division of TVB, Mr Jin Zhong Bo, CEO of TVBC and Ms Cheng Suet Fei, CFO of TVBC.
TVBC was established on August 8, 2012 by Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB), China Media Capital (CMC), and Shanghai Media Group (SMG). They target several business areas in China, such as advertising, program licensing, artiste management and production.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 76 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 42 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020