“Space Dive” lands with international broadcasters
BBC Worldwide has licensed Space Dive, the documentary charting Felix Baumgartner’s record-breaking skydive, to broadcasters in 13 countries across the globe.
VRT (Belgium), DR (Denmark), YLE (Finland), RTL (Germany), VPRO (Holland), France 4 (France), Russia 2 (Russia), NRK (Norway), Channel NewsAsia (Singapore), Chosun (Korea), TVP (Poland), Kompas TV (Indonesia) and Sportsnet (Canada) are all ready to screen the documentary, which contains exclusive never-before-seen footage charting Baumgartner’s remarkable mission.
“Felix Baumgartner’s Space Dive was a truly extraordinary event played out in front of a global audience. Now with the Space Dive documentary viewers all over the world will have the chance to step behind-the-scenes and see just what went into this epic mission and experience the jump through Baumgartner’s eyes,” said Steve Macallister, President & Managing Director for Sales & Distribution at BBC Worldwide.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 80 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 43 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020