Nat Geo Music joins MEASAT’s HD video neighbourhood
Kuala Lumpur– MEASAT has made an agreement with FOX International Channels (FIC) for the distribution of Nat Geo Music HD via the MEASAT-3a satellite. The channel joins MEASAT’s HD video neighbourhood at 91.5°E for viewers across the Asian region.
Nat Geo Music is aimed at viewers who are passionate about music and world cultures. It features seasoned artists and emerging talents in the music scene to provide viewers with sound that is rich in diversity. Nat Geo Music is available in Europe, Latin America and Asia.
“The addition of Nat Geo Music enhances the line-up of high quality HD channels on our key video slot at 91.5°E” said Jarod Lopez, Senior Director, Sales and Marketing, MEASAT.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 184 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 102 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020