Joss Duffield joins FME Kids & Family Entertainment Division
London – FremantleMedia Enterprises (FME) has appointed a new sales person to its growing Kids & Family Entertainment Division. Joss Duffield has been named VP Distribution & Sales, EMEA, Kids & Family Entertainment. She will be based in London reporting to Sander Schwartz, President of Kids & Family Entertainment.
With more than 15 titles in production globally, FME’s kids division is one of the leading independent producers and distributors in the sector. Its growing portfolio of content spans four key genres: preschool, kids’ comedy, action/adventure and tween/teen. Key brands include Tree Fu Tom, Wizards vs. Aliens, Monsuno, and Strange Hill High.
This is the latest appointment to FME’s burgeoning kids division and adds to the European team, having announced last month the appointment of Carl Lumbard as Head of Licensing Strategy & Business Development, Kids & Family Entertainment, EMEA.
- iQIYI presents six new Korean titles to look forward to in April 170 views | posted on April 6, 2021
- ZEASN and New ID to incorporate popular K-content in WhaleLive 77 views | posted on April 8, 2021
- Something Special announces new formats for Spring and MIP 50 views | posted on April 7, 2021
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System announce new co-production partnership 34 views | posted on April 12, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020