Joss Duffield joins FME Kids & Family Entertainment Division
London – FremantleMedia Enterprises (FME) has appointed a new sales person to its growing Kids & Family Entertainment Division. Joss Duffield has been named VP Distribution & Sales, EMEA, Kids & Family Entertainment. She will be based in London reporting to Sander Schwartz, President of Kids & Family Entertainment.
With more than 15 titles in production globally, FME’s kids division is one of the leading independent producers and distributors in the sector. Its growing portfolio of content spans four key genres: preschool, kids’ comedy, action/adventure and tween/teen. Key brands include Tree Fu Tom, Wizards vs. Aliens, Monsuno, and Strange Hill High.
This is the latest appointment to FME’s burgeoning kids division and adds to the European team, having announced last month the appointment of Carl Lumbard as Head of Licensing Strategy & Business Development, Kids & Family Entertainment, EMEA.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 108 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 83 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 68 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 52 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020