India’s Reliance Group to offer content to DISH customers in the U.S.
Mumbai/New York/Englewood, Colorado – Reliance Entertainment Digital’s Indian movie-on-demand service BIGFLIX, and Reliance Broadcast Network’s variety entertainment channel BIG MAGIC INTERNATIONAL, have announced their tie up with DISH, the leading international pay-TV provider in the U.S. This association is targeted at the burgeoning South Asian diaspora in the U.S., offering DISH customers a variety of BIGFLIX movies and handpicked properties from BIG MAGIC INTERNATIONAL.
BIGFLIX provides DISH customers with more than 1,000 online movies in Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Bengali. Users can login to www.bigflix.com with their DISH id to view the movies instantly. BIGFLIX offers the latest releases, classics, dramas, thrillers and action films, with plans to add up to 30 popular movie titles per month.
- TechStorm kickstarts 2021 with a bang as it launches on Malaysia’s latest direct-to-home platform Sirius TV 399 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One 333 views | posted on January 16, 2021
- Bidya Sinha Mim and Pritom Hasan starrer ZEE5 Original ‘WTFry’ premieres on ZEE5 79 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- ZEASN and Line TV partner to bring trending content to smart TVs 76 views | posted on January 11, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 11, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020