ESPN STAR Sports ends 2012 with a string of creative awards
Singapore – ESPN STAR Sports (ESS) clinched two Gold and two Silver awards at the recent Promax Asia Awards, bringing its awards haul for in-house on-air campaigns in 2012 to a total of 14.
These wins come on the heels of ESS’s most memorable performance at Promax International USA where it won two Gold & two Bronze awards, beating stiff competition in sports from across the globe. Likewise in India in May this year, ESS scored another record number of six awards at the PromaxBDA Awards India.
Peter Hutton, ESPN STAR Sports’ Managing Director, said, “It’s excellent that our creative team has received further recognition for their consistently high level of original work.”
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 86 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 59 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 54 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Quintus Studios inks more factual acquisitions for its VOD channels 37 views | posted on February 26, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020