All3Media has announced that it is launching All3Media America. The new All3Media America Hub based in Los Angeles, will enable the companies in the All3Media Group to develop and produce their programmes in the U.S.
Two senior All3Media executives have been appointed to lead All3Media America, reporting to Group CEO Farah Ramzan Golant. Eli Holzman, currently President of Studio Lambert and former head of Miramax Television, is appointed President of All3Media America. Stephen Lambert, founder of Studio Lambert and former Chief Creative Officer of RDF Media becomes Chairman of All3Media America. Nancy Tellem continues to be All3Media Group’s U.S.-based non-executive director.
Farah Ramzan Golant, CEO of All3Media Group, said, “We are experiencing strong international growth beyond the UK. This now represents over 50% of our revenue, with the USA as our fastest growing market. All3Media companies have already enjoyed considerable success in America with hits such as Undercover Boss, Kitchen Nightmares and Hotel Hell. Now we are bringing our multi-genre, award winning creative companies in our group to the U.S. market and supporting them with a high quality, fully-resourced production capability.”
Studio Lambert USA will cease to operate as a separate company and will become one of the many production company brands producing through All3Media America. In New York, Lion Television and Optomen will continue their successful operations, as will Optomen’s joint venture with Gordon Ramsay, One Potato, Two Potato and Zoo on the West Coast, all of whom will collaborate with All3Media America as opportunities arise.
Bentley (UK), Company Pictures (UK), ID-TV (Netherlands), Lime (UK), Maverick (UK) MME (Germany), North One (UK), Objective (UK), Studio Lambert (UK) and South Pacific Pictures (New Zealand) will now produce their US programming with All3Media America.
All3Media America will continue to be represented by ICM and All3Media International will distribute internationally.
- ViacomCBS consumer products bolster Asia team with new hires 61 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- Disney+ Hotstar set to launch in Malaysia on 1 June 48 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- TFC tops Comscore’s TV viewing engagement for Filipino networks in multicultural Asian households in the US in March 2021 45 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- Tencent’s WeTV now available on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 34 views | posted on May 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020