SES launches iPad app to showcase fleet and coverage
SES has launched a new iPad application, showcasing the SES global fleet of 52 satellites including over 150 footprints. The app SES Satellites is designed by the company to engage its customers and enable them to easily locate the satellites covering their markets.
SES Satellites is one of the first satellite fleet iPad app with a search tool that displays satellite coverage based on one’s location and has an augmented reality view, which allows customers to easily locate the position of SES satellites by holding and pointing an iPad toward the sky. Augmented reality view is a camera view of one’s surroundings, enhanced with digital information. The iPad application also includes facts and figures of the SES satellites and footprints.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020