SES launches iPad app to showcase fleet and coverage
SES has launched a new iPad application, showcasing the SES global fleet of 52 satellites including over 150 footprints. The app SES Satellites is designed by the company to engage its customers and enable them to easily locate the satellites covering their markets.
SES Satellites is one of the first satellite fleet iPad app with a search tool that displays satellite coverage based on one’s location and has an augmented reality view, which allows customers to easily locate the position of SES satellites by holding and pointing an iPad toward the sky. Augmented reality view is a camera view of one’s surroundings, enhanced with digital information. The iPad application also includes facts and figures of the SES satellites and footprints.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 50 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 49 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 47 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 46 views | posted on January 25, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020