Media Prima wins “Best Online Driver” award at Marketing Events Awards
Malaysia’s Media Prima bagged two awards and seven nominations at the Marketing Events Awards 2012 held on November 22. TV3’s Anugerah Juara Lagu 26 won the Gold Award for the “Best Online Driver Category” while Anugerah Bintang Popular Berita Harian 2011, which celebrated its 25th anniversary in 2011, won the Bronze award under the same category.
According to reports, multi-phased online activities leading up to the event night were in place, from a video contest to live online chats and a social media party; all with live updates and recaps.
“The innovation of live streaming of our big ticket TV events has been successful in not only capturing consumers’ attention but also in providing a creative advertising solution to meet the demands of the advertisers,” said Dato’ Amrin Awaluddin, Group Managing Director, Media Prima.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 80 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 42 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020