HISTORY launches online portal for Pawn Stars, partners Pawngo
New York – Pawn Stars fans can now pawn items via Pawngo through PawnStars.com, a new website portal for HISTORY’s hit TV series and aimed at continuing its brand expansion across digital platforms. Through PawnStars.com, fans can watch Pawn Stars episodes, play the popular Pawn Stars Facebook game, purchase merchandise and further connect with the network’s hit show.
The site was launched on November 5 in time for the premiere of the new season of the show.
Pawn Stars has blazed the frontier by bringing pawning to the mainstream, driving increased consumer demand for services offered by the 3,000 year-old pawn industry. HISTORY’s partnership with Pawngo brings online pawning to PawnStars.com and enables a more accessible and convenient way for people to directly fund their bank accounts using items they already own.
PawnStars.com will provide an online platform for viewers to find more information about the show, in addition to a safe and discreet option where they can pawn their own items. As the exclusive pawning partner on the site, Pawngo will offer an online alternative to the traditional brick-and-mortar pawn shop experience with their team of expert evaluators and Graduate GIA Gemologists.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 177 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 111 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 41 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020