Asia Pacific – FOX One Stop Media (FOSM), FOX International Channels’ (FIC) integrated ad sales solutions arm, has announced that it is now offering advertisers a new way to engage their audiences through interactive video pre-roll ads. As online video consumption continues to grow, FOSM has partnered with video technology company, Innovid, to bring its advertisers the latest video solutions. Innovid’s iRoll formats will be added to the portfolio of online advertising products under FOX, FOSM’s international digital ad network, to enhance customer experience.
iRoll formats allow advertisers to insert interactive elements in video which could include games, contest entries, coupons and any other creative ideas that capture viewers’ attention, as well as sharing capabilities across various social networking sites, In addition, iRoll has the ability to shorten the sales cycle for marketers, with shopping features that turn any video player into an online store.
“With iRoll we can now marry the visual strength of TV and video with the interactivity people expect from the web” said Simeon Dawes, Senior Vice President, FOX One Stop Media, Asia Pacific and Middle East.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 92 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 52 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 35 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020