Asia Pacific – FOX One Stop Media (FOSM), FOX International Channels’ (FIC) integrated ad sales solutions arm, has announced that it is now offering advertisers a new way to engage their audiences through interactive video pre-roll ads. As online video consumption continues to grow, FOSM has partnered with video technology company, Innovid, to bring its advertisers the latest video solutions. Innovid’s iRoll formats will be added to the portfolio of online advertising products under FOX, FOSM’s international digital ad network, to enhance customer experience.
iRoll formats allow advertisers to insert interactive elements in video which could include games, contest entries, coupons and any other creative ideas that capture viewers’ attention, as well as sharing capabilities across various social networking sites, In addition, iRoll has the ability to shorten the sales cycle for marketers, with shopping features that turn any video player into an online store.
“With iRoll we can now marry the visual strength of TV and video with the interactivity people expect from the web” said Simeon Dawes, Senior Vice President, FOX One Stop Media, Asia Pacific and Middle East.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 67 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 56 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 51 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 47 views | posted on November 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020